Monday, April 27, 2009

budget illusions

The past few weeks have been very emotional and stressful for both myself and the fiance. We came to the harsh reality that A) Having the luxury wedding we both wanted was completely out of the picture, and B) GawDANG this stuff is expensive!!

So now I'm making it my mission to have the most budget-friendly, beautiful-elegant-classy wedding in CBUS. Columbus Bride, here I (we) come.

(Envision it now: me, in a fantastic, budget-friendly, uber-glam gown. On the cover of this magazine. Oh glorious day!)

Like that show on WE, Rich Bride, Poor Bride - I want you to guess what my budget is...and what we really end up spending. The winner will get something...some sort of prize.

Let the bidding begin!

Prize donations, anyone? ; -)

No comments:

Post a Comment